Sunday, January 10, 2016

2016 Nonfiction Reading Challenge My Post


Jen at the Introverted Reader is hosting the 2016 Nonfiction Reading Challenge. One of my reading goals every year is to read more nonfiction. I am signing up at the Explorer level which is to read 6-10 books. I read a combination of health/nutrition/exercise/fitness/Christian books. I am about to start reading the new book from Mark Sisson called Primal Endurance. Thank you Jen for giving me a push to read more nonfiction. :)

To sign up go here:

http://www.theintrovertedreader.com/2015/12/nonfiction-reading-challenge-2016.html





The Challenge:  Read any non-fiction book(s), adult or young adult. That's it. You can choose anything. Memoirs? Yes. History? Yes. Travel? Yes. You get the idea? Absolutely anything that is classified as non-fiction counts for this challenge.

I always like levels in my challenges, so here are mine:

Dilettante--Read 1-5 non-fiction books

Explorer--Read 6-10

Seeker--Read 11-15

Master--Read 16-20

This challenge will last from January 1 to December 31, 2016. You can sign up anytime throughout the year.

I am not limiting the challenge to bloggers. You can also link to a review you wrote on another site, such as GoodReads or LibraryThing.

Crossovers with other challenges are acceptable, and feel free to read your books in any format you like.

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...